Reducing the risk of COVID-19 during your stay
We are delighted that you wish to visit this beautiful area and want to make your stay as safe and enjoyable as possible. To do so, we’re following Government and public health guidance, plus guidelines from PASC UK (Professional Association of Self caterers), gov.uk and visitdartmoor.
- We’ve reduced the number of B&B rooms available and configured the dining room and lounge bar to enable social distancing (up to six people indoors).
- There’s an outdoor seating area where guests can wait if others are checking in.
- Hand sanitiser is provided in reception, the lounge bar and dining room.
- We’re wearing face coverings at reception and breakfast service and ask guests to wear masks in public areas.
- Each room has a designated table and we’re taking breakfast orders the previous day, so we can serve your buffet items as well as cooked items at your table.
- We are not providing breakfast to our self-catering guests (until the potential lifting of restrictions on June 21st).
- To minimise risk to guests and staff we’re not routinely servicing rooms for stays of 2 nights. We’ll replenish any items you require. If you’d like us to service your room we will not touch the bed or your belongings and would appreciate your opening windows before servicing.
- All rooms and self-catering apartments are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected with a non-toxic, odourless disinfectant, including soft furnishings.
- All high touchpoints are sanitised regularly.
- Linen and towels are washed at 60 degrees. Pillow and mattress protectors are changed between guests.